Main overlay


Council is the local agent for the Department of Transport, processing the following:

  • Payment of Drivers and Firearm Licenses
  • Payment of Vehicle & Boat Registrations
  • Motor Vehicle Temporary Permits
  • Conducting of CTT & HPT
  • Motor Vehicle Transfer
  • Change of Plates etc

For any other enquiries please go to Department of Transport.

Click on the Link below: 

Department of Transport DOT